Recommend an accountant? (was Re: [PLUG] Micro$oft at it again.)

Russell Senior seniorr at aracnet.com
Mon Apr 22 22:40:50 UTC 2002

>> And considering the size of the unemployed SIG and that volunteer
>> time would probably be tax-deductible (anyone know?), this would be
>> a use of the group's human resources.  At least, that's fair
>> observation from outside.

Bill> Volunteer time is NOT tax deductible. But mileage [...]

I recently started a little side business (consulting) and need to
hire some brain cells already aligned with IRS rules... to get my books
set up, figure out what counts for what, etc.

Can anyone recommend someone good?

--
Russell Senior         ``The two chiefs turned to each other.
seniorr at aracnet.com      Bellison uncorked a flood of horrible