[PLUG] Micro$oft at it again.

Sean Whitney sean_whitney at bigfoot.com
Tue Apr 23 03:26:21 UTC 2002

No I believe what he is saying is the people who make IT decisions are a
completely seperate group from those that make the retirement fund decisions.
 Each motivated by their own needs, private agenda's, requirements,
assessments and culture.

I very much doubt that the two influence each other in any way.

Sean

On Monday 22 April 2002 20:03, you hammered at the keyboard: