[PLUG] How to read outputs from sensors?

Alex Daniloff alex at daniloff.com
Tue Apr 23 14:01:27 UTC 2002

Hello,
I already did what you've described in here.
My question is how and where I can read actual readings from the sensors?
Is there any utility or I should read them from /proc/bus/?
This is my initial and the only question.
Thank you.
Alex

--
MS Windows users should be covered under the Americans with Disabilities Act!
-------------->   Try Linux and you'll understand why   <--------------