[PLUG] frustrated with email servers - need help

Carla Schroder carla at bratgrrl.com
Tue Apr 23 23:40:33 UTC 2002

Hi Josh,

Some ideas: read "Life With qmail" , by Dave Sill,
http://www.lifewithqmail.org/lwq.html. Have you subcribed to the user mail
list, or searched the archives? Lots of good information there, if you ignore
the cranky ones.

How are you with DNS, is there an MX record pointing to your mail server?

You won't need a POP server for local mail handling, that's for remote user
access. qmail will deliver directly to your local mailboxes.

Carla