[PLUG] Micro$oft at it again.

Jason Van Cleve jason at vancleve.com
Wed Apr 24 02:56:57 UTC 2002

Terry,

Perhaps, but this would seem a pretty relevant issue to PLUG at large.  It's
cool that so many people are coming out of the woodwork to fight in this
battle, but I suggest if their help is really needed, they must be kept in
the loop, even if they don't bother or are not able to join a separate list.
And they ought to be given useful instructions on what they can do (myself
especially), according to their skills.  I suggest to fight effectively,
this willing army will need a commander.

--Jason V. C.