[PLUG] Coordination and Planning

david may david at davudsplace.net
Wed Apr 24 16:52:44 UTC 2002

I think what is necessary right now is a framework. A commons.
Build it and they will come.
Leadership will emerge from that. And it very likely will
not be from the ranks of Geekdom.

The eductional community needs to be part of the process, not
simply "targets" or a linux vs MS battlefield.

I see the linux community as the engineers that "make it go".
But we are often too easily caught up in the mechanics to be
very good leaders.

But "we can make it go" a lot better than the rest :-)

davud