[PLUG] Micro$oft at it again

Dylan Reinhardt dylan at dylanreinhardt.com
Wed Apr 24 18:26:34 UTC 2002

At 11:17 AM 4/24/2002 -0700, Wil Cooley wrote:
> Given that Dylan Reinhardt is taking an active
> stance, I nominate him to be the PSD liason.

I'm flattered.  Though my stance was mostly related to *not* depending on
working with PSD, I'm happy to help in any way.

But I'd really rather get together with other people who are interested
and talk this through a bit first.

How many people might be available to meet downtown for lunch today?  Tomorrow?

I'm all for getting going ASAP, but would rather have a sense of how many
people are committed, and what they are committed to doing.

Dylan