[PLUG] HELP - no outside access to only one server

John Hampton John.Hampton at gijoes.com
Wed Apr 24 18:53:21 UTC 2002

Derek said:
>So, I'm taking a poll, how many of you can access www.cdkeybonus.com?
>
>You should get an error from apache, "Permission denied", I don't allow
>directory browsing on this server.
>
>I also have the router drop pings, so the only trace route you will be
>able to use is tcptraceroute to port 80.

I can't reach it from home (AT&T cable internet) or work.  I time out both places.  When I do a traceroute from home I get as far as:

15  67.105.129.6 (67.105.129.6)  54.306 ms !A *  53.361 ms !A

Unfortunately I don't have any ideas as to why.  Did you change firewall rules?  Good luck.

John Hampton
Programmer Analyst
G.I. Joe's, Inc.
john.hampton at gijoes.com