[PLUG] Coordination and Planning

Geoff Burling llywrch at agora.rdrop.com
Wed Apr 24 19:51:50 UTC 2002

On Wed, 24 Apr 2002, sendai wrote:

> Here is a list of things that need to be researched.  Please add to this
> list.
>
> 1.  We need to know which schools are already MESD participants.  We know
> that PSD is, but who else.

As Eric Harrison wrote one or two days ago:

Portland Public Schools *is* a MESD participant. We support the eight school
districts in the county. The other one of the districts I support that is
being audited is Gresham-Barlow.

> 2.  What are the terms of MESD participation?  Do they require a long term
> contract or is it renewable on a short term basis?  In other words how long
> are schools will it be for schools who do sign before they can make a
> switch.

Besides MESD, there is also NW Regional, which offers the same support for
the 4 counties in the NW corner of Oregon (Washington Co being one of these).
Their web site is at http://www.nwresd.k12.or.us.

Geoff