[PLUG] What I needed to know

john morgali aarghj at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 25 04:00:44 UTC 2002

for over a year now, I have been struggling with
learning linux/unix.  I found that unix was easier to
learn, and had a nicer interface(I use solaris8 for
intel).  I met someone not too long ago who showed me
something nobody else ever did, including my unix
instructor at portland community
college...http://localhost:8888.

so for anyone who does NOT just intrinsicly know these
things, THAT IS THE HELP FILE!!  I wish someone would
have told me this a year ago.

thanks to all who helped me, or attempted to, now I
can help myself.  :)

John Morgali, still a newbie *nix user...