[PLUG] Just a tiny bit of MS audit info from the schools

Eric Harrison eharrison at mail.mesd.k12.or.us
Thu Apr 25 06:14:52 UTC 2002

Today I had the opprotunity to talk to many of the folks directly in charge
of the school districts impacted by the MS audit.

First and foremost, everyone is being *swamped* with requests to help. We're
overjoyed with the response, schools very rarely receive such generous offers
to help. For all the beatings we've taken in the schools system recently, it
is very uplifting to have such strong community support.

But no one knows exactly how all of this is going to play out, so they're not
exactly sure what help they are going to need. There is a big regional
education conference tomorrow and Friday, a round table discussion to iron
all of this out is scheduled.

All of the schools I've talked to are scrambling to figure out a way to
utilize the good-will of the community. They all promised to get me contact
info & an outline for what help they could use ASAP. I'll post such info
here as I get it. Hopefully that will be within the next couple of days,
but most likely sometime next week.

Until then, thanks for the support!

-Eric