[PLUG] CUPS question...

Timothy Grant tjg at craigelachie.org
Thu Apr 25 17:38:26 UTC 2002

Hi all,

I recently decided to take a look at KDE 3.0 (BTW: I'm very impressed
with it). One of the things I needed to do to build KDE was to install
CUPS, do I downloaded three rpms cups-lib, cups and cups-devel and
installed them. However, cups had a dependency for something called
alternatives. I have no idea what alternatives is, and search on rpmfind
turned up a couple of rpms for Conectiva, but nothing else.

Can anyone tell me what alternatives might be, and where I might find
it?

Thanks.
--
Stand Fast,