[PLUG] GUI samba tools for RH 7.2

Mike De La Mater mikedela at ipn.com
Fri Apr 26 00:52:13 UTC 2002

What is the current GUI samba tool? It looks like my beloved gnosamba is out of the
distro, what's the latest and greatest??

On a fresh RH 7.2 install, I'm having some trouble with pam failing file transfers
after they start. The transfer starts okay, but after a while windows starts with
the cryptic, inaccurate messages, like "you may not be able to access this file, do
you want to continue copying" followed by "file already exists" which is impossible
and not true.

The appropriate samba log for the user says "PAM: smb_pam_auth failed - rejecting
user XXXX"

Mike De La Mater
mikedela at ipns.com
503-702-6749