[PLUG] FreeBSD user group

Ed Sawicki ed at alcpress.com
Fri Apr 26 01:20:55 UTC 2002

I read an email message yesterday, authored by a member of the local
FreeBSD user group, that was hostile to Linux and Linux users. I thought
we were all friendly. I have as high a regard for FreeBSD and FreeBSD
users as I do for Linux. Yet, it seems there may be a war going on that
nobody told me about. Is there general ill will between Linux and
FreeBSD users or was this an aberration - someone having a bad day or
getting upset that FreeBSD is not the household word that Linux is?

Ed