[PLUG] RE: Just a tiny bit of MS audit info from the schools

Eric Harrison eharrison at mail.mesd.k12.or.us
Fri Apr 26 05:26:21 UTC 2002

On Thu, 25 Apr 2002, D. Cooper Stevenson wrote:

>All;
>
>I generally don't lash out like this, but this audit thing really upsets me; I don't think third grade school teachers are criminals.

Well you all can relax a little bit.

We had a huge meeting with Microsoft today. They have made huge
"clarifications" which mitigate the impact on schools. The audit deadline
has officially been significantly extended and there are discussions to
pushing it out even further.

The immediate impacts have been softened, everyone has time to catch their
breath and think this through.

Thanks again for the support. It has made a huge difference already.
Much good will come out of this little snafu.

-Eric