[PLUG] [OT] LAN behind DSL

Brian Horan bhoran at hexdev.com
Fri Apr 26 17:44:08 UTC 2002

I have the 8 port version of the same switch....in the ''advanced'' settings
you should be able to configure the boxes to see each other and use the DSL
pipe...
what OS's are you running on the various boxes? (i can help with
*NIX/Linux/Win)
Are your routes set correctly for the LAN/Internet on the computers?
Are they dhcp'd?

-Brian

--
Brian Horan