[PLUG] Looking for a good DSL provider

Brian tsavo3997 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 28 00:04:55 UTC 2002

I just bought a house that is qualified to get DSL up
near PCC.  I'm wondering what is a good provider to
use.  Specifically, I'm looking to run my own
webserver, email, dns primary, etc.  I used to do this
in Indiana with Verizon, but that was back in the days
when they would give you a static IP and had
reasonable service (read: they left you alone).  If
could also provide a link to their website when you do
make a suggestion.  Thanks a lot.

=====
-Brian Grell
'Clothes make the man, naked people have little or no influence on society'