[PLUG] Helpdesk software

T tk-plug at perljam.net
Sun Apr 28 04:36:35 UTC 2002

Hi all,

  Just wondering if anyone can point me in the direction of a good
helpdesk software package?  Free or cheap is best, although if the
features warrant it, I may be able to push a P.O. through.  I'm afraid I
don't yet know everything that I may need (although inventory & issue
tracking are at the top of the list).

If I wind up getting this job, I'll be going into a company that doesn't
yet have anything like this, so I'm hoping to set that up as one of the
1st things I do. (As you can probably see, I'm trying to get a jump on
things so I can "hit the ground running" if they do decide to bring me
aboard. Perhaps I'm being premature, but I'd rather err in this
direction.)

I've tried using Google to search the PLUG archives, but I've not yet
found anything useful.

Many thanks,

TK
--
"To know recursion, you must first know recursion"