[PLUG] Helpdesk software

Russ Johnson airneil at dimstar.net
Sun Apr 28 04:47:40 UTC 2002

I use Request Tracker at work. It run (in one instance) 3 helpdesks and our
customer support ticketing system. It supports various dbs, including mySQL
and Postgres. It's at http://fsck.com/projects/rt/

At 09:36 PM 4/27/2002 -0700, you wrote:
>Hi all,
>
>   Just wondering if anyone can point me in the direction of a good
>helpdesk software package?  Free or cheap is best, although if the
>features warrant it, I may be able to push a P.O. through.  I'm afraid I
>don't yet know everything that I may need (although inventory & issue
>tracking are at the top of the list).

Russ Johnson
Stargate Online

http://www.dimstar.net
telnet://telnet.dimstar.net
ICQ: 3739685

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought
without accepting it.
      Aristotle