[PLUG] Am I Spam?

Kyle Accardi sandbox at pacifier.com
Sun Apr 28 07:14:41 UTC 2002

Mike De La Mater wrote:

 > Can the source of the warning give you the entire message? I seem to
 > remember that it specifies the source fo the RBL.

Went a little something like this,

SPAM: -------------------- Start SpamAssassin results ---------------------
SPAM: This mail is probably spam.  The original message has been altered
SPAM: so you can recognise or block similar unwanted mail in future.
SPAM: See http://spamassassin.org/tag/ for more details.
SPAM:
SPAM: Content analysis details:   (5 hits, 5 required)
SPAM: Hit! (2.0 points)  Received via a relay in relays.osirusoft.com
SPAM:                    [RBL check: found
1.224.202.207.relays.osirusoft.com., type: 127.0.0.4]
SPAM: Hit! (3.0 points)  DNSBL: sender is Confirmed Spam Source
SPAM:
SPAM: -------------------- End of SpamAssassin results --------------------

I went to relays.osirusoft.com and used their search box as well as others.

Although headers don't seem to be preserved in the archive, this was the
offending message,
https://lists.pdxlinux.org/pipermail/plug/2002-April/001909.html

--

Kyle Accardi