[PLUG] KNode Question

Anthony Schlemmer aschlemm at attbi.com
Mon Apr 29 00:29:32 UTC 2002

Is there a chance that Knode only download's the message headers and
doesn't actually download the message content until you select a
message to read? I used to see this same behavior with KNode all of the
time with @Home as they seemed to expire messages after about 1 week on
their news server.

Tony