[PLUG] CrossOver: best way to do the wrong thing (fwd)

Rob Hudson rob at euglug.net
Mon Apr 29 21:13:13 UTC 2002

I just installed the demo of this today -- mostly to test out
quicktime and watch apple.com movie trailers.  Seeing quicktime
installer in a Windows window is kind of creepy, but the install is
amazing simple, and it works very well.  Almost makes me want to spend
the $25 for the non-demo version so the demo splash screen will not
get in the way.

-Rob