My Abit VP6 (was Re: [PLUG] Need hints buying a digital camera for a Linux household)

Russell Senior seniorr at aracnet.com
Tue Apr 30 07:30:35 UTC 2002

>>>>> "Russell" == Russell Senior <seniorr at aracnet.com> writes:

Russell> Has anyone else had a borked VP6?  Worked great for 10
Russell> months, but the last few weeks have been so chock full of
Russell> freezes you could start to believe GWB had this whole global
Russell> warming thing right after all.

FWIW, I returned the VP6 to PC Heidens on Friday under their 1 year
warranty.  Today I learned that it was being returned to Abit, and I
could expect a repaired/replaced MB in a couple weeks or so.
Wonderful.  I've got another MB (single CPU) screwed in for the
interim.

--
Russell Senior         ``The two chiefs turned to each other.
seniorr at aracnet.com      Bellison uncorked a flood of horrible