My Abit VP6 (was Re: [PLUG] Need hints buying a digital camera for a Linux household)

lemming at attbi.com lemming at attbi.com
Tue Apr 30 14:44:20 UTC 2002

As a coincidence, I'm going through a bunch of A-Bit BE6-
II machines to head off some problems we've had with
them. (Random power downs and freezes)
Turning off Power Management, ATA-100 support, and
shifting JP1 & JP2 to position 1.  And PCI slots 3 & 5
are off limits as well.  Don't know how accurate this
info is or if it will help in your case.