[PLUG] Re: [PLUG-ANNOUNCE] ANNOUNCEMENT: May PLUG Meeting

Miller, Jeremy JMILLER at ci.albany.or.us
Tue Apr 30 17:10:41 UTC 2002

I have a funny feeling there are many that would argue against that
particular analogy... considering that "Linux" is a term trademarked by
Linus.  (And I don't believe anyone holds a copyright on GNU/Linux, either.)

But I won't. :)

(I do agree with your overall point.  But on the other hand, the case
complained about WAS a sort of "official title" of a course.  Which might
warrant official terminology, as opposed to colloquial usage.)

Jeremy