[PLUG] tentative speaker list

Russell Senior seniorr at aracnet.com
Thu Aug 1 21:02:19 UTC 2002

>>>>> "Jason" == Jason Dagit <dagit at engr.orst.edu> writes:

Jason> On 1 Aug 2002, Russell Senior wrote:

>> Guy Steele would be very cool also.

Jason> I second that.

Amongst many others things, he wrote a very cool paper:

  <http://research.sun.com/features/tenyears/volcd/papers/14Steele.pdf>

which I found so interesting I showed it to my wife, who, skimming
through it, casually found a bug which I subsequently reported to him.
Not sure if this copy has the fix or not.

Despite that minor flaw, this guy (Guy? ;-) generates _Quality_.

--
Russell Senior         ``The two chiefs turned to each other.
seniorr at aracnet.com      Bellison uncorked a flood of horrible