[PLUG] Postfix header_checks quandry

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Fri Aug 2 00:50:19 UTC 2002

  I have a bunch of entries in /etc/postfix/head_checks, some are from the
postfix web site and some are ones I've added as spam comes in. However,
legitimate mail (some from the PLUG list, others from other mail lists, and
some from friends) is also being bounced and I have no idea why.

  Would anyone be willing to take a look at this file to see what there
might be responsible for these unintended consequences? In the meantime I've
deactivated it in /etc/postfix/main.cf. Quite puzzling for someone new to
running his own mail server and building focused and effective UCE filters.
(I've already removed the From: localhost at localdomain in case that was
causing problems.)

TIA,