[PLUG] Sound - Creative Labs SB

Matt King plug at magnetinternet.com
Sat Aug 3 20:10:25 UTC 2002

ps 'cat'ing an mp3 to a device doesn't work for me either, so I don't
think it's something that actually works.

pps. sorry I signed up under plug at magnetinternet.com and I have to get
used to posting to the list using that name.  I already sent twice and got
replies back saying I'm not a valid member. ;-)

--
Matt King
magnet | internet

 Tyler F. Creelan busted out the keyboard and typed: