[PLUG] A training cooperative?

Dan Young dan_young at parkrose.k12.or.us
Sun Aug 4 05:52:40 UTC 2002

Mark Allyn said:

> Although free geek could hold some classes, perhaps can we use space at
> PSU or PCC? How about the outfit that does PC recycling for the schools?
> (I forgot the name, but it's the one sponsored by Intel).

www.strut.org

They are strongly tied to the K-12 community as they are bankrolled via
OPEN (Oregon Public Education Network), i.e. Oregon Dept. of Education.
Their ability to lend out space/equipment may therefore be limited to that
arena. Their rules re: distributing equipment is certainly strict in that
regard.

-Dan Young
-Parkrose School District