[PLUG] WYSWYG Programming environments for Linux?

Russell Evans revans at e-z.net
Mon Aug 5 04:19:25 UTC 2002

GTK+ isn't an IDE. The entry on Freshmeat says it all

GTK+
A library for creating graphical user interfaces.

Qt is the same. It, however, does come with  a GUI, Qt Designer
http://www.trolltech.com/products/qt/tools.html#designer

Kylix is an IDE, but one of only three? In Linux? Is there anything in Linux
that only has three alternatives. If life were so simple.

The following are the free ones that mention IDE in the release entry at
Freshmeat. http://freshmeat.net/browse/65/?topic_id=65

http://anjuta.sourceforge.net/

http://starship.python.net/crew/mike/Tide/idledev/IDEStudio.html

http://www.pietrobo.com/projects/IDEntify/