[PLUG] Broadband speed monitoring software

Matt King plug at magnetinternet.com
Mon Aug 5 14:51:46 UTC 2002

One idea, since it seems you're running windows (at least from your
X-Mailer header), make sure you're clean of viruses.  My parents system
was acting the same, and I downloaded and installed Grisoft's AVG
software, and it found 300+ infected files.  It was infected so bad that
explorer.exe was infected, as well as a few other important files.

Hey we all know Windows just slows down after a while, performance
degradation is just a part of the life cycle of a windows box. ;-)  Have
you tried speed tests from another system besides that one?

--
Matt King
magnet | internet

 Stephen Liu busted out the keyboard and typed: