[PLUG] Learning Co-op

Jon Jacob jon at manymoons.net
Mon Aug 5 19:20:42 UTC 2002

Last week, a few of us here opened up a discussion on setting up a
learning cooperative.

I have been thinking a lot about this, and although I have a whole host
of family committments, I am willing to set a side one night per week
for teaching a class on perl.

This would be a class for novices as I have never taught before, but I
would like to give it a try.

What I wanted to know was if there was interest.  If enough people
wanted to attend the class -- and were willing to teach or organize a
class themselves -- then I will see about finding a location.

I am hoping that this will get the ball rolling.

Let me know.