[PLUG] An X Window System Question

Matt King plug at magnetinternet.com
Tue Aug 6 04:02:05 UTC 2002

See the xsetroot manual.  I changed my cursor to red with white outline
with this command:

xsetroot -cursor_name top_left_arrow -fg red -bg white

BUT, it only changes it for the root window, and not ALL applications.  I
know on a few terminal progs you can change the pointer color, etc.  Do
some more research and I'm sure you'll find something.

--
Matt King
magnet | internet

 Shannon C. Dealy busted out the keyboard and typed: