[PLUG] Learning Co-op

E. Rogan Creswick creswick at cs.orst.edu
Tue Aug 6 15:00:53 UTC 2002

1.) I'd like to learn more than the basics of CVS, and methods of
synchronizing data accross dynamic networks. Advanced perl and X
programming (any Xfree86 hackers out there?) are more topics I'd like to
hear about.

2.) Skills I bring:
	-intermediate/advanced emacs
	-Lisp/CLOS
	-Java
	-C++ (I can help with this one, not teach it)
	-basic OpenGL
	-Perl, Perl/Tk
	-AI techniques (although I'm always looking for more on this)
	-programming language theory / compilers

-Rogan