[PLUG] Microsoft school opens in Gresham

Karl M. Hegbloom karlheg at hegbloom.net
Tue Aug 6 22:13:48 UTC 2002

Derek Loree <derek at infotects.com> writes:

> All true, but what gets me is that Micro$oft is taking money from
> the schools to train IT minions that will be selling their O$'s to
> the masses.

Gee, that sounds just like the Red Hat strategy.  That's why they
"support" k12-linux right now, right?

Hey, have you all seen <URL:http://plume.sf.net/>?  Hmmm...  Software
in the Public Interest.  What a concept.

--
As any limb well and duly exercised, grows stronger,
the nerves of the body are corroborated thereby. --I. Watts.  .''`.