[PLUG] Mozilla was:Linux at Intel

Karl M. Hegbloom karlheg at hegbloom.net
Wed Aug 7 08:26:20 UTC 2002

Kyle Accardi <sandbox at pacifier.com> writes:

> [re Mozilla 1.0.0 rpm ]
>
> While the Location bar now works as it should, ALT text is still
> broken on mousing over an image.

How is it broken, I wonder?  Does it not pop up a balloon with the alt
text inside?  I don't think that's broken.  I think that alt text
should be shown when the image cannot be, but not in a balloon.  There
should be a separate property for the balloon text.

--
As any limb well and duly exercised, grows stronger,
the nerves of the body are corroborated thereby. --I. Watts.  .''`.