[PLUG] Microsoft school opens in Gresham

Karl M. Hegbloom karlheg at hegbloom.net
Wed Aug 7 08:47:09 UTC 2002

Carla Schroder <pluglist at bratgrrl.com> writes:

> There's a rather large difference between running an honest
> business, and doing what Microsoft does.

How much of the revenue that Red Hat rakes in gets put in the pockets
of the people who actually write and maintain the software that Red
Hat merely PACKAGES for distribution (and sale)?

--
As any limb well and duly exercised, grows stronger,
the nerves of the body are corroborated thereby. --I. Watts.  .''`.