[PLUG] Usermod: adding a user to a group

E. Rogan Creswick creswick at cs.orst.edu
Wed Aug 7 21:16:45 UTC 2002

if league dosen't appear when you run "groups" as jon, you may need to
logout and log backin. If that still dosen't help, check the group file.

cat /etc/group | grep league
or
ypcat ....

If you aren't in the group file then you may have a problem with the
command line you use.. (I can never remember the commands, so I edit
/etc/group manually <duck>).

-Rogan