[PLUG] KDE Woes

Anthony Schlemmer aschlemm at attbi.com
Wed Aug 7 21:39:47 UTC 2002

The other thing to do is to rename the .kde2 subdirectory in your wife's
home directory to something like .kde2.save. KDE should then create a
new .kde2 directory when it is first started up. You could then just
find the KMail and Konqueror configuration files and copy them from the
old .kde2 directory.

I notice too that KDE spits out a lot of messages in the
.xsession-errors file in a user's home directory. You could try looking
at the file and see if there are any useful error messages in it. Most
of the messages don't make any sense but you never know.

Tony