[PLUG] Struggling with OpenOffice

Anthony Schlemmer aschlemm at attbi.com
Thu Aug 8 20:03:38 UTC 2002

If you're running from KDE, KWord starts up in a few seconds. OpenOffice
on the other hand takes nearly 10 seconds before I see anything other
than its splash screen. I guess my system isn't very fast anymore as I
only have 10K RPM Ultra-160 hard drives and a lowly 900MHZ Athlon. I
guess I need to upgrade my system again at some point.

Tony

--
Anthony Schlemmer
aschlemm at attbi.com