[PLUG] Acad drawing file

Dale F. Victor dalefv at k-com.net
Fri Aug 9 01:25:10 UTC 2002

Hello!

Just had a thought and I would wonder if this would work. Do you use
Varicad - I am tring it out, but I noticed that you can use it to work
on .dwg files. What happens if you try to see the file using this
program - interested because I am trying to find another program to use
instead of Auto-Cad.

Any info appreciated.

Thanks, Dale