[PLUG] Mail headers in MS Outage/Express?

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Fri Aug 9 14:35:45 UTC 2002

  I'm running a couple of small, low-volume mail lists for an organization
to which I belong. All of the subscribers are Microserfs, except for one (at
least) who uses a Macintosh (and AOL, for goodness sake!). Anyway, I was
just made aware that at least one MS user sees only the "Reply-To; " header,
which is the mail list name, and not the "From: " header which is the
actual, individual sender.

  For those of you who live in a mixed-OS world: is there something that
users of Microsoft MUAs can do to see the actual sender of a message to the
maillist? Alternatively, is there some change I can make in majordomo to
make it easier for them?

Thanks,