[PLUG] DNS problems

Michael H.Collins mike at linuxlink.com
Thu Aug 8 18:45:13 UTC 2002

I have two sites that are giving me a hard time.  Along with these two,
I have many more in the same records in the same way at Worldcom/uu that
work fine.

votermanagement.com and activistmanagement work fine.  Put a www in
front and neither get resolved.

If someone has some free time and is a DNS expert, I could use some
help.  Worldcom is now saying it is our servers, but It doesn not appear
to get that far to me.

Thanks in advance and feel free to prompt me for more info.

Have fun.

--
Michael H. Collins 		Admiral, Penguinista Navy      (o_
http://www.mdrconsult.com	http://www.lrsehosting.com/    //\