[PLUG] Diagnosing Hard Lock-Up

Karl M. Hegbloom karlheg at hegbloom.net
Mon Aug 12 00:57:35 UTC 2002

Kyle Accardi <sandbox at pacifier.com> writes:

> ATI Radeon 7200

  Bus  1, device   0, function  0:
    VGA compatible controller: ATI Technologies Inc Radeon QD (rev 0).
      IRQ 16.
      Master Capable.  Latency=32.  Min Gnt=8.
      Prefetchable 32 bit memory at 0xd0000000 [0xd7ffffff].
      I/O at 0x9000 [0x90ff].
      Non-prefetchable 32 bit memory at 0xdd000000 [0xdd07ffff].

... is what I have.  The framebuffer console does not work quite
right; there are odd problems now and then... I do not have the
knowledge nor the time to debug it, so I'm waiting for "them" to fix
it.  It works fine for the most part though, and I have not had any
lockup problems since switching to XFree86 4.1.

--
As any limb well and duly exercised, grows stronger,
the nerves of the body are corroborated thereby. --I. Watts.  .''`.