[PLUG] mgetty help SOLVED

Keith Nasman keith at ahapala.net
Mon Aug 12 14:18:02 UTC 2002

I figured it out. I believe the compiled in modem initialization doesn't
work for this modem so you have to specify the init in the config or on
the mgetty command line. My specification of the init chat was
syntactically incorrect but when I passed the init via the command line
the modem and mgetty would listen for the call.

Kdog