[PLUG] Linux Clinic this Saturday at new Riverdale High School

Paul Nelson pnelson at riverdale.k12.or.us
Tue Aug 13 14:45:00 UTC 2002

Hello Folks,

There will be a Linux install Clinic this Saturday at the new Riverdale
High School! The twist this time is that you get to help us install
computers. ;-) 1:00 - 4:00 pm.

I'm sure we'll still have time to work on your projects too so bring
along your computers for installs and help with Linux configurations.

The new location is at 9806 SW Boones Ferry Rd. in SW Portland. In
simple terms we are actually on SW Terwilliger just before Tryon Creek
park and the Lewis & Clark law school.

Yahoo maps can tell you better than I.
http://maps.yahoo.com/

For those of you using Tri-Met you can get to us on the 39 Lewis & Clark
line.

;-) Paul
Paul Nelson................... pnelson at riverdale.k12.or.us
Riverdale School, 11733 SW Breyman Ave, Portland, OR 97219
school (503)636-4511.....................fax (503)635-6342
Riverdale Web Page......... http://www.riverdale.k12.or.us