[PLUG] What about BSD?

Brian Horan bhoran at hexdev.com
Tue Aug 13 21:46:43 UTC 2002

Having used FreeBSD as a primary Desktop/Server OS for years....I would
thoroughly recommend it. The ports collection makes it fun for use on your
desktop....they even have a Linux emulation system.....as well as a full(?)
Linux development system....you can compile linux executables on you FreeBSD
box.....