[PLUG] source for used laptops?

Michael Rasmussen rasmussenm at columbiafunds.com
Mon Aug 19 15:10:26 UTC 2002

Belmont Computers has some Dells, I was told some of them also have a few
months warranty.
A Google on "used laptop computers" turns up several hits that are vendors.

http://usedlaptops.com carries lots of models.
http://commerce.www.ibm.com/cgi-bin/ncommerce/CategoryDisplay?cntrfnbr=1&cgr
fnbr=2123739&cgmenbr=1&cntry=840&lang=en_US is a link to IBM's refurbished
laptop page if you prefer to get it straight from the source.

--
  Michael Rasmussen - Network Engineer, Columbia Management
  voice:  971-925-6723  cell:  503-807-1447  rasmussenm at columbiafunds.com