[PLUG] Meeting this Wed semi-canceled

Wil Cooley wcooley at nakedape.cc
Mon Aug 19 21:57:09 UTC 2002

Due to a dumb mistake on my part, the PASA (Portland Area Sys Admins)
meeting scheduled for this Wednesday in Salem at Advanced Corporate
Solutions is canceled.  I was gravely mistaken about the time; they had
intended 8:30 AM--not PM.  So, I assumed everyone who RSVP'd probably
wouldn't be able to make it and canceled.  They are, however, very
interested in having a meeting in the future, possibly October.

However, I'd still like to have a meeting.  Instead of going directly
for beer, I could put together a short presentation about what I'm doing
with Naked Ape Consulting that would be of interest of local sys
admins.  I would, however, need someone to host it, since my office
space (my home) would not be appropriate.  Be warned--it will be
assembled in a rush and I'm not a practiced speaker.

Or, we could not and leave the space open for the PLUG-AT meeting, which
I assume will be happening this month.

Wil
Wil Cooley                                 wcooley at nakedape.cc
* * * * Linux, UNIX, Networking and Security Solutions * * * *
QCSNet                                     http://www.qcsn.com
* * * * T1, Frame Relay, DSL, Dial-up, and Web Hosting * * * *