[PLUG] Web calendar?

Wil Cooley wcooley at nakedape.cc
Mon Aug 19 22:41:22 UTC 2002

So there are tons of web-based calendar things on Freshmeat.  I'm in a rush,
so maybe someone knows one that has the features I require:

 o Publicly or anonymously modifiable
 o Ability to schedule recurring events
 o Has a good security record (yeah, I know, it's web-based and most have a
really lousy history)
 o Perl, PHP, Python, or Zope; prefer no SQL db requirements (I can deal
with the db if necessary, but I'd rather not)
 o Not too much of a PITA to set up

Nice to have:
 o Allow people to subscribe to get reminders via e-mail
 o Export to allow Evolution to import
 o Export to RDF for Evolution's summary/web sites/etc.  Actually, this
would probably be the most preferred of the options.

Wil
Wil Cooley                                 wcooley at nakedape.cc
* * * * Linux, UNIX, Networking and Security Solutions * * * *
QCSNet                                     http://www.qcsn.com
* * * * T1, Frame Relay, DSL, Dial-up, and Web Hosting * * * *